NFL Recap Week 14. Mahomes with an off-day? Derrick Henry steamrolls the Jaguars. We breakdown and recap each NFL game in the Week 14 slate. Updates will come as the games finish.
NFL Recap 1:00 Games:
- The Chiefs were down early but still proved to be the team to beat in the NFL. Mahomes had an off day with 3 interceptions, but the Chiefs roll on.
- Derrick Henry ran all over the Jaguars like I predicted in our best player props to bet. Going to be a close playoff push between the Colts and Titans to win the AFC South.
- Bears beat up on the Texans. Thought to watch Deshaun on this Texans team. Hopefully they can get him some weapons on offense this off-season. The trade of Hopkins is bigger than ever right now. Very big mistake.
- Buccaneers took care of business against the Vikings. The Vikings will be holding kicking tryouts this week. Dan Bailey is terrible. Basically cost his team the game missing all 4 of his kicks (3 FGs, 1 XP).
- Broncos win in a shootout no one expected against the Panthers. Both teams going nowhere. The Panthers have joined the ‘Tank for Fields’ race as Lawrence is already taken.
- Giants were a big disappointment against the Cardinals. Kyler Murray and company win an ugly game but keep their playoff hopes alive.
- Cowboys took down the hapless Bengals. Trying to keep themselves alive in the NFC East. Big revenge game in Cincinnati for Andy Dalton.
NFL Recap 4:00 Games
- Seahawks destroyed the Jets. Nothing out of the ordinary here.
- The Washington Football Team holds on to take down the Niners. This was one of the uglier games as Washington scored two defensive touchdowns which accounted for their only touchdowns on the day. Regardless, Washington moves into first place in the NFC East with the Giants loss earlier.
- Colts had a field day against the Raiders. Jonathan Taylor had his best game of his young career with 165 total yards and two touchdowns. They keep pace with the Titans, and get to versus the depleted Texans in Week 15.
- Chargers beat the Falcons in an ugly game. Neither team wanted the win, as that was shown with two interceptions in the last two minutes of a tied game. Both teams notorious for losing heartbreaking games. The Chargers pull it out like I predicted.
- The Eagles and Jalen Hurts take down the Saints. Not a huge surprise to me. The Eagles don’t like to play for Wentz, for whatever reason. They rallied behind Hurts and beat one of the best teams in the NFC.
- Packers beat the Lions in a close one. Davante Adams continues to score touchdowns, make it 8 straight games. The Packers take the NFC lead for the #1 seed due to the Saints loss to the Eagles. Aaron Rodgers is still on fire with another 4 total touchdowns (3 passing, 1 rushing).
NFL Recap Sunday Night Football
- Josh Allen and the Bills continue to impress me. They take down the Steelers. This was a big game and I think the Bills can hang with anyone in the league.
Last Game NFL Recap:Browns-Ravens